Towards the end of last year, I was chatting with my Instagram friend and fellow vegan, Tabitha, and we got onto the subject of beauty swaps. After a bit of toing and froing we decided to put boxes together of some vegan products that are not available in our respective countries. I'm from the UK and she's from the USA, so I knew that what I could get her would be new to her, and vice versa. We went with a budget of $100, which is roughly £65 though I'm pretty sure we both went a fair bit over that. She sent me so much that I've had to split this post into two parts, up first are the lip products.
In the parcel was a total of 18 lip products, none of which I already had. I have a few Wet N Wild Megalast lipticks and OCC Lip Tar's, but all of the shades she sent are new to me. Here's a list of all of the lip products that were in the box:
- OCC Stained Gloss - Hedonist
- OCC Stained Gloss - New Wave
- OCC Stained Gloss - Jealous
- OCC Stained Gloss - Little Black Dress
- Milani Power Lip Gloss Stain - Macaroon
- Milani Power Lip Gloss Stain - Cabaret Blend
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Wine Room
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Spiked With Rum
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Mauve Outta Here
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Think Pink
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Red Velvet
- Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick - Smokin' Hot Pink
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss - Ravish Raspberry
- Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss - Luminous
- Lip Glosserie Lip Balm - Summer Peach
- Lip Glosserie Lip Balm - Ripe Raspberry & Cream
- Lip Glosserie Lip Balm - Strawberry Swirl
- The All Natural Face Diva Stix - Dusty Rose
I know I've said it before, but thank you so much, Tabitha, I really do love everything that you sent me. You were an amazing swap partner!
If you have the chance to take part in a beauty swap I'd definitely recommend it. Just make sure that it's with someone you trust because you are giving out personal information and trusting the person to reciprocate. If they don't, you could be out a lot of money. I'll be reviewing a lot of these products over the coming months, so if there's anything you're interested in be sure to check back.
Have you ever done any kind of swap before?